Ehsas Emergency Cash | New update | Nadra update 2020

Ehsas Emergency Cash | New update | Nadra update 2020

If you are very poor and you do not take money from the Prime Minister's Assistance Program, you sent an SMS but you were only brought forward that you are not eligible for this program, then if you do not get the money today I can tell you that.


Today, a very poor man from every nearby village B lived in a small house. He called me and told me that I am very poor, I am disabled and I have not received 12000 yet. A lot of people have taken it and I want to take it too, so you tell me how to take this money, so I registered it online and I recorded it all in a video. You can also watch the video for me. How can you submit your form online if you are eligible for this item?

Step by Step:

Here are a few things you need to know in order to submit an application. I will tell you guys from below. Follow you and submit your own cache.
  • You must first have an ID card.
  • Then your phone number that is registered on this ID card.
  • What do you guys do next?
  • How much do you guys earn?
  • When did you start work and how long are you old or young?
  • Be from your district and what you earn, you get paid on a monthly or weekly basis.
Mooti4u

How To Get 12000:

After you have filled in all the information, you have to click on the submit button. As soon as you submit, he will forward a message to you that he has submitted your application and after you will send you an SMS. It will be given where you can get 12000.


Website Link Here


Comments