Whatsapp New Amazing Tricks Whatsapp Update 2020

Whatsapp New Amazing Tricks Whatsapp Update 2020

Today I am going to share with you some new updates of WhatsApp which is a wonderful update. After using these updates you will enjoy it a lot....


Whatsapp New Amazing Tricks Whatsapp Update 2020
Mooti4u


Conversation And Camera On Whatsapp:

How do you guys keep chatting on WhatsApp and also your back camera keeps telling you what is in front of you guys because when you guys are chatting your eyes are blinded by the light of your mobile If you can't see anything else, you can also have a conversation with the help of a back camera and if I see things in front of me on the screen of my mobile phone with the back camera, I will tell you how you will be able to see.

Fake Chat Creator:

You guys can create fake whats-app status yes how can i tell you guys i explained in this video how you guys can create a chat on whats-app people can show someone online someone off I can show the line, you can show someone typing, you will type the message yourself, but it will be a show that the person in front sent you an message .

Write Name With Emoji:

Do you want to write your name using different emojis with lots of emojis or a name that you want to write with certain emojis then how do you write a lot of emojis? I can use one of the emojis or I can use many emojis and write my name or I can write a special person...






Message Sender/Message Bomber:

You want to send a lot of message to anyone at once, which means you don't want to type the same SMS over and over again and you want to send an message to someone a hundred times or Then send it to someone ten thousand times or send it to one lakh. It is your choice. It helps you a lot. Once you write an message or write a paragraph, send it to someone as many times as you want. I wish you could send people very easily.

Without Saving Number Send Message On Whatsapp:

If you don't want to save someone's number and you want to send him an message on WhatsApp but not by saving his number, how will you do it? I will tell you how to use it.
I have made the whole video on this application and I have told you about one of its teachers if you don't want to apple anyone's number and want to send an message to anyone without saving the number. So you get the option to type this one too.





Comments